Thursday, November 20, 2008

ma

i had 3 days off this week. goes to show you how sucky the economy is right now. ehhh its ok though, i like having time to spend with bee and mom and dad and friends and who ever else enjoys my company. haha. today was my first day back and even though i like my job its always hard to go back... haha. of course im left with a hefty prep list because everyone doesn't really give a shit about pantry... figures
anywho...  so i have to work on thanksgiving.. which sucks cuz i'll be stuck with left overs.. if there even is any! i dont even like left overs anyways.... 
the only good part about it is i'll be getting paid DOUBLE!! thank GOD.
so i finally sold my car. im gonna be sad to see it go, but i think its time... hopefully i'll be able to get the car i want!!! 
i'll be driving down the street in my new honda accords soon.. hopefullllly. if everything pans out... im glad that my car will be going to someone i care alot about andddddddd whose gonna look freakin cuuute in it!!!
i sold it to my friend caitlin
dude that was crazy... my cat just freaked out... ahhhh scary... 
animals are so wierd
but i love her so much!!!!
ok good night

No comments: